The biggest wood pellets suppliers base
Save the Planet - Waste Management, Recycling, Environment
The countries in South-East Europe no matter they are EU members or not, they are all aiming in becoming a part of the vision of the European recycling society. The governments across the Region are updating their national legislations and regulations, as well as are modernizing the old infrastructure which includes the creation of regional waste disposal systems, construction and exploitation of large scale waste and wastewater treatment plants, etc.
Most of the countries, EU members, incl. Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, Croatia, have to meet specific EU objectives. The countries must recycle 50% of its waste by 2020 and reduce the disposal of biodegradable waste to 25% of total volume. Commendable is the fact that the rehabilitation of old landfills has been started. The demand for separating -, baling- and recycling machines has been increased and many international companies have entered the Regional market. The increasingly popular process of composting green waste and/or food waste has implemented the interest in composting machines as well, especially in the compost turners.
Keeping pace with the market trends and demand ‘Save the Planet’ Exhibition encourages the waste and recycling technology transfer to South-East Europe. It will provide participants with a quick market entry and opportunity to meet face-to-face state and municipal representatives e.g. government officials, mayors, ecologists; branch associations; investors and entrepreneurs; executives from the sectors: waste management, recycling, ecology and related industry branches.
The 2014 Edition at a Glance
- Austria was again a supporting country due to its remarkable achievements which were demonstrated at the traditional Austrian Pavilion.
- Leading companies from Austria, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Poland, Slovenia, Sweden and Switzerland showcased their latest industry developments.
- Anis Trend, EREMA, Europlast Kunststoffbehälterindustrie, IFE Aufbereitungstechnik, Komptech, Herbold Meckesheim, International Baler Service, Lindner-Recyclingtech, Hitachi Zosen Inova, Tecnova, Untha Shredding Technology and Vecoplan Austria are among the exhibitors.
The Conference Highlights 2014
● Speakers from: EC DG Environment, Association of Cities and Regions for Recycling and Sustainable Resource Management (ACR+), European Network of Environmental Professionals (ENEP), Bulgarian Association of Municipal Environmental Experts, Sofia Municipality, Bulgarian industrial Association, etc
● EU Waste Management Day, organized by ENEP and ACR+
● ‘Global and Local Perspectives for New Waste-to-Energy Projects & Waste-to-Energy for Sustainable Economic and Social Development’ Workshop, organized by WtERT, Greece.
Organizer: Via Expo Ltd.
Address: 22, Pobeda str.
Contact person: Maya Kristeva
Phone: 00359 32 966813
Phone2: 00359 32 960011
Fax: 00359 32 966813
Signin to contact via email!
Views: 2294 Added: 09/01/2014 Updated: 09/01/2014
Number of Ratings: 1 Votes