The biggest wood pellets suppliers base
3rd International Conference on Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Therapy
Title: 3rd International Conference on Nuclear Medicine & Radiation Therapy
Date: March 26-27, 2018
Venue: Edinburgh, Scotland
Theme: Scrutinizing Different Perspectives of Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Therapy
Conference series LLC invites all the participants through the globe to join at 3rd International Conference on Nuclear Medicine & Radiation Therapy which is going to held during March 26-27, 2018 Edinburgh, Scotland which will include keynote sessions, Oral presentation, Poster presentation and Exhibitions. The main theme of the conference is “Scrutinizing Different Perspectives of Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Therapy” which covers current and developing research on Nuclear Medicine.
- Our robust on-line publicity attracts 20000 users and 60000 views to our Library of Abstracts which brings worldwide exposure to the researchers and speakers participate in our conferences.
- The Career Guidance Workshops to the Graduates, Doctorates and Post-Doctoral Fellows
- Accepted Abstracts will be published in PubMed, MEDLINE, Pro Quest, SCOPUS, SOCOLAR, EBSCO, CAS, Hinari, Index Copernicus, Google Scholar, SCIRUS, DOAJ indexed journals
Certain benefits that you will avail as a Speaker:
• International Exposure to research work
• Abstract will be viewed by 30,000-40,000 viewers every year
• Live streaming of talk
• International speaker certificate
• Research work will be published in International Journals without any additional charges
• Networking and Collaborating opportunity with peer researchers
Why to attend Nuclear Medicine 2018?
This exclusive international conference provides a platform for researchers, intellectuals, academicians, students, contributors, and industrialists to exchange ideas, communicate and discuss research findings on new advancements in Radiology and Imaging techniques. Many scientists and world's renowned experts will participate in the conference. Current and future trends in radiology informatics will be explored.
Nuclear Medicine 2018 will be focused on cutting edge practical radiological technology that is used in everyday practice. This is a two day multidisciplinary Congress covering all aspects of diagnostic imaging and radiation oncology, including clinical service delivery, management, informatics, and research. Nuclear Medicine 2018 provides a platform for radiologist, medical oncologist, cancer specialist, doctors, laboratory researchers, radiology technicians, young researches and students.
Organizer: Conference series
Address: Edinburgh, Scotland
Contact person: Amelia Johnson
Signin to contact via email!
Views: 135 Added: 08/30/2017 Updated: 08/30/2017
Number of Ratings: 0 Votes